Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Cause If I Were Smart, I'd Be Done With It

I skipped some stuff this afternoon and blissfully shovelled my walk . . . something I haven't done all this winter. I also figured out how to make a masthead and how to change them up, something I've wanted to do for about a year now.

Now if I can just get the Christmas tree packed up tomorrow (What? It's festive . . . and still January.) I'll be good. Oh and any suggestions about what I should take pictures of for the "my world" assignment . . . any at all . . . would be great. Today I took pictures of the meat I was cooking for chili (I think it will be next month's masthead background!), so it's getting pretty desperate. Tomorrow I might take pictures of the inside of the washer. "My world" includes ninth graders, meetings, the YMCA and class . . . and none of those areas contain things I want to take pictures of . . . well, some of them might be funny pictures, but frowned upon, very frowned upon.

Maybe pictures of my gray siding . . . as a metaphorical statement?

No comments: