Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Oooh, Pretty Colors


The pictures are up on Dave's car thingy (see link to the right) . . . and it is surprising how you're always still the big sister, because I would have taken some poor girl's head off if I had been there. She's lucky I was at my day job.
Anyhow, if you go to the "gallery" tab . . . I think my pictures are last. I looked through pages 1-11 of 65 and didn't see any of mine. Sorry, I don't have control of the site. And don't have the patience to look for them. So instead I will give you pictures of the paint displays. This is the paint display for the Smart car. You can get the teeny car in all those colors.
Eventually, I will have collages of "chairs of the auto show" and "floors of the auto show" but have to go back and get more shots. I think I can get in all next week. Or maybe it's all this week. Oh well, I'll figure it out.
Oh, and I stepped on the clip of my camera case and broke it. So any suggestions about how to fix that . . . and yes, I know I'm stupid sometimes. I might just try to return the bag, as I've had it less than a week, but I'm having some problems with the integrity of that action. But really, they should make stuff strong enough for you to step on it at least once.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right about the product design. Take it back right now--don't wait. The store will cheerfully exchange it....because it is so soon.

Just say it has this problem....not, of course that you stepped on it!

iamthanu said...

Oh, I will just open my big brown eyes and smile sweetly as I say "This broke. . . " and shrug my shoulders.

But if I ran the world, we would make things step on-able.