Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Falling

You know that feeling you get when you are falling for someone? Maybe it's the feeling just I get . . .

Suddenly you care. You care what they think. You care about what you are going to wear. You care about the next time they call. And when that's going to be. You care about which girls they think are hot in your stupid knitting book.

And for someone like me, for a control freak like me, the sensation is literally like falling. And I have to pull the chute on this one. Serves me right. I may always be in love with a bad idea . . . but I'm working on the idea not being a reality.

Not the right one. Move on.

Be the superhero.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love your use of class..."silly boys"...you are a first class, first rate, intelligent, comedic, wunderkid...
always a different perspective..

t