Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Trails of Myspace

So I was looking for inspiration today for my photography project and came upon a Cranbrook student that I had talked to, months ago, on myspace. "Huh," I thought to myself, "his podcast is really cool. I should email him and tell him that. Because I like it when I get emails telling me that I am really cool. (and I assume that everyone thinks like I do)"

So off into the myspace world I go . . . and notice that one of his "friends" had emailed me randomly two weeks ago. It was a woman who also lives in Hamtramck, who wrote to me about liking monkeys. "Hmm, small world" I thought.

Then later this evening, during an email conversation, myspace was brought up again. Go to the person's profile and recognize another "friend" on the friend list . . . who is on photography guy's list. So everyone in Hamtramck, knows each other . . . and have added each other. Granted, this boy has 581 friends, so he knows everyone. But still, it's all coming back to Cranbrook photography guy tonight.

Creepy.

And I only have 12 friends . . . and now feel so lame.

1 comment:

iamthanu said...

All I have to say is:

Yup.