Saturday, January 27, 2007

But Will the List Be Cool Enough?

Someone asked me what is on my ipod today and I don't know exactly how to answer them. I don't remember telling him that I had an ipod in the first place, but now that it's out there, do I list the 4 gig? Or just go over the highlights? Who askes "what's on your ipod" anymore? And plus, how is the other stuff . . . not ripped yet . . . or just hanging out on itunes . . . addressed?

Yeah, I know, I think too much. And I'll go with my standard list for the "what music do you listen to?" question that always comes up.

Last Purchased: Blue October (only like one song . . . there's another song that makes me depressed . . . and that's about it)
Next Planned Purchase: Evanescence (if I can't steal it from my brother) and +44 . . . and Neverending White Lights, if I can find it anywhere.
Playing Right at this Moment: Ben Folds "Landed"
Next Song: Sisters of Mercy "Temple of Love"
Favorite: Matthew Good
Favorite Song: "Suck" . . . but the Trent Reznor version
Old Standards: Tool, NIN, Bauhaus, The Smiths
Classical: Arvo Part, Bach
. . . and I do have Ann Margaret on my ipod.

And you know the title is a joke, right?

No comments: