Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Famine

It really is feast or famine . . . and I can't figure out if I'm doing something wrong . . . though I rarely have the same behavior patterns . . . unless I can't see it and I do . . . have the same behavior pattern that is . . .

Another subject: Bought a humidifier, so hopefully my throat will stop being angry. Found some old pictures for class tomorrow, although not the pictures I wanted. I'm hoping I put those pictures back. Tomorrow is Thursday and then there is Friday . . . and then there is knitmichigan, which I am looking forward to . . . yay . . . yarn.

2 comments:

hud said...

humidifier good.

As for behavior patterns...realizing that you do tend to repeat the same patterns can be disturbing. Even after becoming aware of them it's tough to alter the cycle.

iamthanu said...

But I don't follow the same patterns . . . just have the same outcome (relatively speaking). So just have to figure out how to get the different outcome. But thanks. ;)