Sunday, January 07, 2007

My New Friend

On Looney Tunes (?), there was this character that used to say "This is new friend George. He is my friend he is. And I will hug him and squeeze him and pet him and love him . . . " I think it was some sort of dog. Please, all my minions, please find it on youtube and send me the link.

Anyhow, I bought a new camera . . . and I'm seriously considering calling it George. And I want to be with it all the time. And I want to hug it and squeeze it and love it . . .

I bought a Nikon D80. And it cost more than all of the leather furniture in my living room combined. And it does amazing things . . . most of which I am unaware of . . . but I'm sure it would make me scrambled eggs, if I liked scrambled eggs. And did I mention that I love it?

And the purchase was mainly because of penis envy (can I say that on here?), as I am "press" and I don't want to look foolish with my measly little Fuji 7000. I don't have a flash, so you will still be able to tell that I'm amateur. But it makes me feel better and takes sweet pictures. (Have a good one of Mr. Crabbypants, but didn't get his permission to post, so won't. And have a bunch of pictures of my brother with his eyes closed.) And I will love it and squeeze it and never take it off my body. I may sleep with it tonight. George.

No comments: