Sunday, November 19, 2006

Eyes are About to Bleed

Just made a photoshop layer . . . no. 92 . . . which means I've flipped, resized, and placed 92 pictures. All this for this fabulous cover idea that I have. The students looked at my sketch, figured out how much work it would be and told me that I was welcome to do it, if I wanted it so badly.

I know, I know. I should be letting them do the cover. They have promised to help once I do the resizing (hard) part and I can't fault them for not wanting to do this. It is the definition of tedious. My eyes feel like they are going to bleed though. I wonder how graphic designers do this all day. Sometimes I'm thankful that I do five shows a day, instead of staring at a screen all day. But only sometimes. The computer has not argued with me once. Been a little slow (asking this old girl to do a lot) but not argumentative.

Off to make a "comma book" for my presentation tomorrow.

2 comments:

L said...

make sure and save often. from experience, i give this advice!

iamthanu said...

I did save often . . . which was a pain because my computer is really slow (probably from all the multi-tasking). Been a yearbook teacher/advisor for 12 years so have learned the save often rule from experience. Really painful experience.