Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Okay, Totally Creeped Out

So you see that little photostream over there? Right over there on the right? With the changing pictures, that don't change all that much because I rarely upload to flickr?

Well, I looked at the flickr account because someone mentioned my truck . . . and I thought "Hey, maybe I should look again and see what people see on that thing . . ." And oh, someone has "favorited" one of my pictures and it's been viewed a 140 more times than any of the others. Why? Because he or she is into chicks in gas masks. There's a whole group of them, with a picture collection of different women wearing gas masks.

And all that time when I was joking about quitting my job and going into the foot fetish website business . . . when I should have been looking at the gas mask market. Didn't even know there was a gas mask market. Shows you how thorough my marketing research was . . .

(No, really Mom, I'm not going to quit my job . . . I didn't do any market research . . . and I'm sure that people just stay at their computers . . . no one is coming to find me because I'm wearing a gas mask. And there are no pictures of my feet. It will be fine. It's flattering in a way.)

1 comment:

iamthanu said...

Yes, yes . . . for their WWI "conventions" . . . just like my aquaintance and his civil war thingys, where he dresses up and shoots things. I'm sure that is what the group is for . . . yeah . . .