Monday, November 27, 2006

Pity, I Don't Have a More Interesting Life

I've been trying to tag previous posts and in the process, have gotten some random traffic. Kinda cool to see hits from Singapore and such . . . and to have 95 hits, when I usually have about 10. But much more interesting are the people who come across this at random and have TWO hits. One to the general address and then they click on the category "being naughty".

And I almost feel bad that they are so sorely disappointed. Almost.

And for those who read regularly, yes . . . I have a site tracker. No, I can't see you. Or my sister, who says she reads this everyday.

And most times I can just see number of hits and locations. My parents evidently live in Westland, MI. And if it really, really bothers you I can block you, just like E2.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for humoring the obsessive chick.... Write on