Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Psst . . . Hey You . . .

You should all go to Noel Night. Cool Stuff. Music. Dancing. General merriment. I once sold a tile or two there . . . once upon a time, during my only attempt at craft fair-ness. As I recall, I did most of my business in trade and got all my Christmas gifts that year.

I'll be going before I go out with Princess. Or perhaps I'll drag Princess, but we all know how she is so fond of the "D". Then again, I still have tickets to the Annie Leibovitz show so maybe that will be a big enough carrot.

So go. Say hello to Nancy (she'll be selling soap in the CCS alumni section). Don't tell her I sent you and maybe you'll get a deal. She does make pretty good soap, that Nancy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds cool as hell but I thought you were Jewish.

iamthanu said...

It is a family tradition to hunker down and pretend the Christmas season isn't happening. But then again, my parents, who started the whole "pretending to be Jewish" thing, now have a Christmas tree.