Saturday, November 11, 2006

Kalamazoo, part two

My sister moved to Kalamazoo. My brother likes wine tours. They are currently mowing her lawn in the snow. I don't know why.

So we are having a family fun weekend in Kalamazoo at my sister's house. Her bathroom is incredibly small. So small, that I can't believe I let her buy this house . . . if you step out of the bathtub, you are standing in the sink. Not good. She has nice towels though.

So my mom, sister-in-law, brother and I are all at my sister's house. Mr. Crabbypants stayed home with his television. I'm on all sorts of drugs to stave off the cat dust. And I would like some IHOP. Do they have IHOP in Kalamazoo?

Dave made the heater work in the garage . . . so he will be out there until the wine touring starts. My sister has a lot of garage. Two of them, in fact. They are now augering drains in the snow. It occurs to me that I should probably assist in that process, with all my extensive drain augering knowledge. The cats are totally freaked by the people, and the lawn mowing and the drain augering.


And it's cold in Kalamazoo.

1 comment:

iamthanu said...

Kal . . .lam . . azz . . .zoo

There's even a Ben Folds song about it.

"How many of me would it take to screw up your life?"

Last time I was in Battle Creek, I was four and there was a Tony the Tiger to pose beside. But I haven't been back. Now you can get your face on a cereal box . . . so I hear anyway.