Sunday, November 19, 2006

New-ish Template

Because the people were getting insistent about moving my blog, I'm taking some time to use their new features. One of them is labelling, which is cool because it organizes things . . . except when you are me and you just make a new category for every post. 535 posts and 500 categories. I love being primarily right-brained.

So I have categorized about 75 posts, so 400 or so to go. Figuring this might take a while. The categories are on the right and I will take suggestions. Please no whining about not having your own personal category (or in Princess' case, whining about having one), I may just have thought you didn't want one, or I haven't gotten to anything that I've written about you yet.

And now I have to decide on a category for this post. Crap. At least the beta thing has spell check.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should think "bigger", as in "food", "media", etc.
Knitting, of course, has it's own category!

iamthanu said...

When do I ever talk about food? Well, except when I'm bitching that Meijers has no yogurt . . . again. I suppose going to Trader Joes to visit R could be placed in the food category too.

Hey, mojito epiphanies could be a very big category. If I worked at it.