Friday, June 01, 2007

But Not Enough Entertainment

At least it is entertaining. Just received an email from a person who really looked like a friend prospect. And the first three paragraphs were alright. Discussion about bands and such.

Last paragraph? (paraphrased, of course) Haven't worked in a year. On disability. Oh, and can't drive because of my second DUI. And due to my probation, I have weekly Breathalyzer tests.

Ummmm . . . yeah.

So that tipped the scales. Cancelled match as soon as I read it. Okay, I have enough friends. I'm good. Don't need any more. Thanks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't give up on men. I hear there are some good ones out there.

iamthanu said...

Oh, I haven't given up on men. Like them. Know a lot of good ones.

Just not going to be a very good matchdotcom commercial. So moving back to the 3-D world.

But there is nothing wrong with men. Just match. Or maybe just match and me.