Sunday, June 10, 2007

Ernie is Frowning.

Princess and M2 are filling out the application for "What Not To Wear" for me . . . again.

Qualified Observer wants me to be more positive . . . again.

Ah, the project. Always knew I was a project . . .

Whatever happened to the Sesame Street idea of accepting people for who they are?

(Princess would now argue that she will not accept bad fashion . . . no matter who they are and that she is only saving me. Perhaps she is. Bring it on, Clinton and Stacey.)

And when have I ever advertised myself as being a beacon of sunshine and light? My nickname is the dark princess . . .

(Damnit, I do listen to him though . . . and catch myself and will try to be more positive about things. But I have many, many talents. Seeing the sunny side just is not one of them.)

Whatever. Need to find an event to wear these new shoes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not sure Stacey and Clinton would be up to this--they may not survive!!

Not that we haven't tried, and tried...and finally given up!

Did you ever stop to think that maybe Griff was correct?

iamthanu said...

That my mother should dress me . . . been there . . . done that . . . have even worn the t-shirt.

Sorry Mommy. We are cut from a different cloth. And that is okay.

And Clinton and Stacey probably wouldn't die. Maybe wounded though.

Anonymous said...

1. Not "again." Still.

2. Whoa, nice shoes.