Thursday, June 07, 2007

Maybe Need to Run in Circles

I feel like a cranky child tonight . . . and was honest and told someone I was pissed, when I really didn't need to. I'll get over being pissed shortly. May be over it already.

And I feel like I really shouldn't talk until school gets out . . . to anyone. I realize that it is not them, it's me and how I am approaching things. I'm just over-tired, and perhaps over-stressed (never had a good gauge about when I'm really stressed, except maybe when I'm so stressed that I get hives and my esophagus closes up involuntarily). Like to think that I roll with it well, when I so don't, as evidenced by my physical symptoms to stress taking over.

And tomorrow is a different day. And in less than eight days, it will just be me, in my house . . . going for days without talking to anyone except maybe the Starbucks barista. And despite my insistence that I was "ditched" tonight, I really just needed to go to bed anyway.

So sorry, Princess. I didn't mean it. And it's too late to call and apologize tonight. Hope your car is beautiful and I will see you at Graduation. Sorry I was crabbypants.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, if I thought of every time I didn't keep my mouth shut I'd wonder how I even gotten this far...LOL

BTW Where am I, anyway?

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about it:) By the way, the car is fantastic. I highly recommend this shopping plan too!
- Princess