Monday, August 15, 2005

One Last Thing and I'll Stop. I Promise.

As I peruse the land of match dot com, I am noticing a trend in the 30-40 year old set. A large of amount of these men have "skinny dipping" listed as a turn-on. For the people out there who have never witnessed the over-stimulating world of match dot com, there is a place to check "turn ons" and "turn offs".

I don't know if I'm taking them too literally or what . . . I didn't check any turn ons or turn offs (maybe I don't know yet? It really depends) personally, but evidently there is a lot of skinny dipping out there. Where are all these people skinny dipping? It just sounds like something that would be best left to eighteen year olds. Maybe it's just the idea of skinny dipping that is appealing. Perhaps Maxim should get a skinny dipping section.

No comments: