Sunday, August 14, 2005

Who Knew?

-- that it takes seven years to become a nun.
-- that cranberry juice "should be consumed within two weeks of opening for the most freshness and satisfaction. (I wonder if the addition of vodka negates that . . . ) (not that I would ever put vodka in my cranberry juice, kids)
-- V8, same thing, but one week.
-- that Meijer's will indeed never be stocked with yogurt, ever. See past entry.
-- the Royal Oak post office doesn't pick up the mail outside until 1 p.m. I guess I'm going to have to go inside.
-- You can make light switch covers with your face on them . . . or anything you want really . . . from cafe press.
-- The caller ID of work is the same number no matter who is calling . . . so don't answer it because it might not be who you think it is . . .

No comments: