Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Ouch

Must buy a nail set.

I woke up, on time, for once. I then proceeded to gouge my foot on a nail that is every so slightly sticking up from the hardwood floor.

I then went back to bed (because that is no way to start a day) and woke up twenty minutes later than the emergency last second get up time.

Everyone has a emergency last second get up time right? The last moment giving you enough time to just get ready and sprint to the car? Where you can't think too long about your outfit?

And my foot still really hurts.

7 comments:

iamthanu said...

What's funny about this is Princess will think I'm talking about fingernails, rather than tools.

Anonymous said...

How are the new yearbook kids? Not as great as us...but I'm sure they'll do.
~couch kid

iamthanu said...

The yearbook kids are just as unique and different . . . it's going to be a rough start with only three returning though. I keep asking if anyone wants a camera and they just stare at me and blink.

I miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

I thought it was about manicures at first too--so don't dis the princess too much1

Anonymous said...

Of course you miss us and I heard some are quite weird. But you have to be weird to be a yearbook kid. Maybe not weird, a nicer word, unique...haha.
PS: I got a job at Outback Steakhouse, come visit.

iamthanu said...

Thank you to Ms. Hatch for the lovely compliment. Her blog is a good read also.

Outback steakhouse? Wait staff or busing?

Anonymous said...

I'm a waitress. A lot of LS kids and alumni work there. It's nice, the hourly pay sucks ($2.65) but I make good tips.