Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Compared to Sylvia

Princess has now compared me to Sylvia Plath all day . . . and while I secretly treasure the literary comparision (as I think I am a terrible poet), I don't think she was comparing me to her in a literary sense.

"If I read one more sad entry on your blog, I'll slit my wrists . . ." said Princess this morning. So no more sad entries, folks, cause Princess is threatening to harm herself. From now on only bunnies and kittens and daisies and frolicking.

There is a piece of salami on my porch. I think the squirrels brought it as an offering. Either that or Pam is back and wants to feed Angel salami. Not sure. But there is definitely a lone piece of salami on my porch . . . slightly petrified, some chew marks, so a bit used.

How's that for happy thoughts?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear you appreciate my advice. It is nice to make literary jokes and actually have someone understand them.(Please don't reread The Bell Jar though. I don't think it will help your mood).
So, buck up little camper, brighter days are ahead:) Remember, schools out for summer!
- Princess

iamthanu said...

Yeah, those math boys totally didn't get it.

I'm afraid of school being over . . . at least then I saw people and had something to do. Tonight was hard, we talked about going to a concert tonight (that I was kind of interested in seeing).

Oh well, bars to crawl, garden parties to go to, paint to put on walls. Summer.