Friday, June 09, 2006

Let the Voting Begin





After some tutorials and some just messing around, I figured out how to "color replace" in Photoshop this afternoon (after work . . . I do still teach sorta).

So here are the contenders for next week's hair choice. I'm a little fearful . . . I do still like the red, but I want to go with something fun for the summer. If they don't look as good as the red, say so and I'll stick with it. Plus, something in my gut tells me I'm too old for blue hair.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What would be wrong with letting your hair be its natural color for a few weeks?

Isn't hair dye supposedto be bad for you?

Anonymous said...

i love the pink! I think you should go for it.
just back from Moline, visiting the mothership. back 2day and leave tmw for Plano, TX. lucky me.
is school out yet?

iamthanu said...

School is out in four days . . . and no, I don't know what I'm going to do with myself.

Pink would mean that I could go back to the red if I wanted to, so yeah, that might be the best option. M2 keeps reminding me that I'm limiting my dating pool and I keep thinking that I don't really care, every time she says it.

Plano, TX sounds decidedly unfun. Sorry. I'm sure you'll will make it fun.