Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Focus and a Sunny Afternoon

Okay, back to center.
Thank you for the reality therapy, mother . . . I'm lucky to have you.
Thank you for the hockey-like hip check, Princess . . .

No sense in being over eager for what is going to happen in life. It will either happen or it will not happen. I have a great job, great friends (who put up with all this bullhockey), and a great family (though brutal at times). All of that has happened.

School is over in a week and a half. My sister bought a great new house. The IKEA in Canton opens tomorrow. Alittle retail therapy and I don't have CD's all over my house (though I have yet to alphabetize them) and I realized that you could probably buy 7 different versions of the song "Suck" on Napster or something.

And despite what my mother says, I have really great hair . . . just ask the girl at the gas station.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and Red Robin!