Saturday, June 03, 2006

Final After Effects

My brother seemed to think that it worked well with the sunglasses.

Plymouth-Canton elementary schools have "fun fairs" as fundraisers every year. Being a child of the former President of the Gallimore Elementary PTA, we went to the fun fair (heck, we worked the fun fair) every year. I remember it as a highlight in my elementary school education.

Now as an adult, I may like the fun fair even more (despite the illness this year) than when I was a child. I don't have to work at any games. I can buy all the tickets I want. And, as an extra added bonus, I can leave whenever I want, too. Sure there isn't as much running and leaping . . . and they won't let me on the Moonwalk.

I think there should be an adult time at the fun fair . . . serve alcohol and let the adults play on the moonwalk. Throw it from 10 p.m. to 4 a.m. They would make way more money.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what to say. I guess I will just wait for Princess to notice. Her words will say it all.

Anonymous said...

Think you should not mention these school reform ideas should you ever be interviewing for positions of power.