Thursday, June 29, 2006

Vampire Time and Signs from God

or the fates . . . or whatever is up there . . . or around here . . . anyway . . .

I am working toward vampire time again, it being 3 p.m. and me not yet starting the day. Slept until noon . . . well, the alarm got me up at 7 a.m. and I hit it, rolled over and slept until noon. Hard when you only planned activities are so easily put off . . . so what if the cabinet fronts aren't stripped? They can be stripped tomorrow. And the lawn isn't really that long and the weeds look like they are supposed to be there, really. Plus paint can be applied in the dead of night . . . it won't be, be it can.

Okay, so tomorrow I'll get up at a decent hour and go visit Cranbrook . . . or C-Pop, or something.

As for the signs from God. I signed up for myspace. Lame, I know but you gotta have the vocab and the knowledge to keep up with the kidlits. Don't worry, my skull x-ray is my only picture and there is nothing identifiable (except admitting to an affection for Matthew Good). Wanted to get a hold of someone who I knew was on myspace . . . so did a search . . . found a couple of people I hadn't been in touch with, which was nice and then . . . came across RB and had to call the whole thing off. So turns out that I didn't really want to use myspace anyhow. (It is so five minutes ago) Other sign . . . Blockbuster is sending out coupons, so the fates must want me to rent a movie this afternoon. And the horoscopes in the freep keep telling me to not live in the past.

Off to shower and then Starbucks. Oh, and Blockbuster.

4 comments:

iamthanu said...

RB stands for Rat Bastard by the way. I may get The Bosco in the breakup . . . but evidently he gets the internet.

Anonymous said...

You have the blog. You should answer when people call, or at least be awake. :)

Anonymous said...

OOOHHHHH! You are using my bad boyfriend terminology....good ole ratty b!

Love having the internet again - have missed knowing what's going on in your head.

MT

iamthanu said...

Yes, rat bastard has been helpful terminology . . .