Thursday, September 07, 2006

Have Six Minutes

I'm so tired that I'm thinking longingly about putting my head down on the keyboard, which would create a long string of h's and b's . . .

The run did not go well this evening. Didn't feel right and had to keep stopping. Don't know if it's the tired, or the fact that I had a snack beforehand, or that my muscles are pissed about last time. But it didn't feel right. Will have to get up early tomorrow morning and try again.

Am going out to coffee . . . but am having trouble staying awake. I slept for 7 hours last night (not including the nap I took), so I don't know if it's because I did five "performances" in a row today or if I'm getting sick or what. I did stay on the phone way too late on Tuesday night.

Okay, my six minutes are up . . . must shower and find some suitable "going out to coffee" clothes. And take off these shoes. (four blisters from cute shoes from yesterday . . . could explain lack of running too)

Will the world end if I wear jeans to work tomorrow?

And I swear I'm drinking decaf and going to bed at 9 p.m.

No comments: