Saturday, September 30, 2006

Smothered

Starbucks was busy today . . . and there was this girl that had to be in physical contact with her boyfriend. She had to be touching him. When he walked forward to pick up his carmel moccifluffer thing, her hand trailed out . . . her face turned to shock. It was like her lifeline was cut and she was thinking about whether to scream or gasp for air. And then he was back and she did this weird smothering thing, wrapping herself around him again.

It was at that point that I found a desire to punch her. So I watched the woman with the bad Louis Vuitton rip off and the puffed up lips instead. I have never felt the need to smother anyone. And people drink a lot of drinks with carmel in them at Starbucks. (the bad purse lady had received her drink and I was now watching the barista making drinks . . . all of them with carmel, except mine . . . evidently the carmel is even more crack-like than the coffee)

After Starbucks I went to the mall for no particular reason and watched the S.U.V. strollers roll about. Should I ever reproduce, I promise just to strap the little bugger to my back, as to not run over anyone's foot . . . or just so I won't be so in the way. Maybe the reasoning will come to me, should I combine genetic material with another, but I just don't understand why such a tiny person needs anything that big to cart it around.

I have to go write another match profile, in my pursuit of matchdotcom performance art. Last week's seemed to appeal to older gentlemen, so softer than my earlier ramblings I guess. Don't have a plan for this week's, but I'm sure it will come to meet after staring at a blank screen for a while. And what size do you have to be to stop being "curvy"? Or is that a state of mind? I mean, I considered myself curvy at 120 pounds (a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away) . . . I guess it's a moot point. I don't want to date a guy that only wants to meet "athletic and toned" or "slender" women anyhow. Wow, I'm being so positive about match all of the sudden, what's up with that? I'm sure I'll be back to the Eeyore-ness in a second. Maybe the topic should be about how I don't like to smother people.

No comments: