Wednesday, September 20, 2006

More than the Hate Deserves

Not to give anyone more reaction than they deserve . . . but the damn address is iamsmarterthanu . . . what were you expecting? Come on now.

As for the self-centered part, let's see . . . I live with . . . oh, that's right . . . and I can't talk about work . . . and I'm allergic to all things animal, plant and mineral . . . or maybe I would start a blog pretending to be my cat . . . wouldn't that be cute? And I am the female Peter Pan. Jealous or what?

And as for the negative part . . . I prefer to think of it as sarcastic wit . . .

And again, no one is forcing anyone to read this, or anything else on the internet. As fun as writing flaming comments on people's blogs must be, there must be something better you could do with your time. I mean, isn't that what you want to point out to me? So go do it.

Because writing hateful comments probably isn't going to change my behavior (except for writing this post). It might intensify the negativity you were so concerned with for a bit. As long as we're all so happy to spread it around.

Again . . . you really don't have to read it. I can't make you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey babe-i think u r trying to hard to impress....what with the meanness, the "sarcastic wit", the funkydelic hair, etc. take it from me, i get long good with men...i am not always down on them...sometimes I actually enjoy their company....
girl-aint there no way that u could cool the anger and try spreading some love?

kitty

Anonymous said...

that kitty girl, she has got it going on....right on kitty....and calling this NOW member, leftist leaning, feminist "Babe"..right to the point...
if the shoe fits....babe!

iamthanu said...

hee, hee . . . you just called me leftist and feminist? We don't know each other very well do we?

Anonymous said...

What does your friend in the west say about this? Just remember its only post-it notes left in your medecine cabinet!


~sms~

Anonymous said...

Also how was the concert?

Just curious!

~sms~