Saturday, September 09, 2006

Rain

In my quest for making matchdotcom performance art, I wrote questions today. While writing questions, I looked back at all the dating questions I've gotten over email, or ranted about on my blog. In doing this, there were the emails from the beginning of RB . . . his questions and my questions after his insistence that I ask him some questions. And while I had fun reading about how we were doomed from the start, it made me miss him alittle. Mostly in the "he always fixed my tag if it was sticking out" kind of way. Luckily, he was accidently very clear (crystal) in our last email exchange. Maybe it's the rain.

I have all this weirdness to write about . . . that I can't write about. RBBF calls me once a week. In fact, he is the only male person, other than blood relatives, to call me in weeks. And talking to him is interesting, so I still answer the phone. And he said two very sweet things to me (1. "I could talk to you all night" and 2. "I could get those for you off of [RB's] computer" -- RB has nine different copies of one of my favorite songs and I did not get copies in the breakup) Anyhow. . . Have received no calls from the "midnight caller", which makes me slightly depressed . . . depressed enough to want to go shopping anyhow. (It doesn't take much) The match stalker keeps emailing me about how cool he is and what a bitch I am for not realizing it. We won the football game. I had lots of kids to take pictures. Somehow, I lost my copy of Bladerunner. So I'll probably purchase that today with a Bedouin Soundclash CD . . . maybe some All American Rejects.

So I'm going to go to Starbucks and read the ads from the newspaper. After that, if it's still raining, I'm going to go to the mall. I promise not to buy any more shoes . . . unless they are cute and a good deal. Then maybe I'll clean . . . vacuum or something.

No comments: