Thursday, September 28, 2006

Wait . . . What day is it?

Tomorrow IS Friday right?

I have this weird ear popping thing in my right ear . . . and I have suddenly gone all itchy, which is never a good sign for anything. Earlier in the week, I received an email admonishing me to wash my hands. It was sent to a group . . . not just me . . . I know what you're thinking . . .

For the last year or so I have been kind of complusive about the hand washing. I don't wash them fifty times a day but I do sing the "ABC" song in my head as I'm washing them. And I want hot or at least warm water . . . which work does not have (we wouldn't want anyone to burn themselves). But I haven't taken to spraying Clorox around the room . . . yet.

So yesterday I went to bed at 8 p.m. (explaining the no post) and tonight I'm going to bed after I finish writing this. I have work in the car . . . but yeah, I'm just not up for that. Have a swim meet to go to tomorrow . . . and then more sleep. Lots of sleep. I know, totally lame . . . or maybe normal, but I want to sleep on a Friday night. Heck, maybe Saturday night also. Mmmm and maybe some light shopping on Saturday afternoon. Heavenly.

In reality, I'm probably going out after the swim meet and then I have to clean on Saturday because it is finally getting to my level of "so disgusting that I have to clean for seven hours" messy in here. So you will probably be able to eat off the back of my toilet on Sunday, should you want to. And then Sunday, we are descending on the sister (don't know if she knows that yet) . . . mmmm, Steak and Shake and new Targets. Something about delivering a bed.

And Monday starts Homecoming week . . . so I guess I will update from school. It's like the movie "Groundhog Day" I tell you. Doomed to repeated the rah, rah, stuff over and over again. Oh, how I loved Homecoming the first time (truthfully, not sure if my high school had one . . . never noticed) and it's even better the eighth time around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course there was homecoming....everyone has one.

Ever notice that no one ever comes home....it is only for those who are still there?