Friday, August 11, 2006

Allergic to People

I have developed an allergy to other people. I suppose if I notified someone, they could give me medication or shots, or something.

I'm done with their defenses and their silliness and their talking on their cell phones too loudly in public.

I have become a Miss Crabbypants.

And if you call me, the message will inform you that I have developed an allergy to people and cannot come to the phone. Just leave a message. I'll take a Claritin and get back to you as soon as it kicks in.

Someone told me that my hair looks "very Joan Jett" . . .

Yep, allergic to people. Giving me hives. And a headache.

1 comment:

iamthanu said...

Already have one of those . . . from high school. Keep it in a bin in my attic.

Nice to "know" someone who can make a coherent Joan Jett joke though.