Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Waiting Room

Fugazi Song.

Okay, so I've had some coffee and I'm feeling a bit more human. We are at some Medical Center in Ann Arbor . . . but not UofM's main hospital (which would have a Starbucks). Ended up finding an Espresso Royale down the road.

The building is brand new . . . parking lot isn't even done yet . . . and yet, every magazine in this waiting room is no less than six years old. Really. I'm bored enough. I checked. Everything printed before the year 2000. Like they shipped them in from another waiting room. I guess they had to . . . this building wasn't even here in 2005, let alone 2000. I am where magazines go to die?

They have computer access and if there was a card reader, I would upload a bunch of pictures of old magazines and purple uncomfortable chairs. I'm sure I'll be back in an hour. Kind weird having other bored people watch me surf the net.

Oh, and according to the Free Press, there are no people to meet (although they did interview a guy from Trader Joe's . . . where I go for my eye candy) . . . so I guess we all shouldn't feel so bad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jacked from your link!

That's where I go to hook up with girls," McNutt said. He goes elsewhere to look at girls, however. On Friday, he played pool at the Mixx Lounge in Novi and said he goes there for the "girls, the scene and the music."

Now that's funny!

sms

iamthanu said...

Yes, I believe that the young man said in the last sentence of the article that he goes to church for girls that he wants to commit to . . . but the Mixx lounge for hook ups.

So I guess we all know where I'll be on Sunday morning . . . in my bed sleeping soundly.