Tuesday, August 22, 2006

New and Improved Mr. Crabbypants

My father is in recovery. They stitched in the cadaver tendon and put in little screws . . . so he'll never get through airport security quickly again. They have pictures for us. Gotta love the pictures! Pictures of the inside of my father's knee . . . coming soon!

I have knit a purse, surfed the net and looked at the covers of the ancient magazine collection for six hours now. I'm a little hungry. And probably should have brought a book. Or a more difficult knitting project.

My mother has picked out all the men I should email on my last day on the matchdotcom, to tell them to change their pictures or advise them of their spelling errors. She wants to ask about their motivations for selecting a particular picture over another. Evidently after tonight I will not get any return emails, so what could it hurt? (just kidding . . . really . . . I'm not going to spend the time . . . and no one would see my advice as helpful anyhow)

And I have decided that I really want one of those McDonald's chicken "snack" things . . . without the sauce.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you both like knitting, and detest poor spelling! You don't have nicknames like Dr. Evil and Mini Me do you? Sorry couldn't resist.


sms

iamthanu said...

We also look alike. Just sayin'.