Friday, August 11, 2006

Hot Colorforms and Dancing in My Backyard

Managed to peel the paint off the rest of my cabinet doors tonight. Now just have to sand and paint. I may have doors and drawers by the end of the summer. My only accomplishment.

So I'm looking rad in my cut-off shorts and wife beater . . . both of which are too big because of the running . . . and my short, short hair and my respirator with my headphones plugged in . . . and when I get to a good song . . . like "Anti-Pop" . . . I start dancing with my heat gun. Oh, and I forgot the blue leather gloves. So I look absolutely ridiculous . . . and don't care one bit.

And I really want a certain boy to call . . . which means he won't call . . . because I want him to . . .

So I'm going to take a shower, to wash away any possible lead dust (might explain the dancing) and maybe go see State Wayne Manor.

No comments: