Sunday, August 06, 2006

Too Dumb

I came up with the bright idea that I could just run to music . . . find songs with the right timing for the correct week (I'm on week four) and then I wouldn't have to even wear a watch (which I am finding to be sweaty) and there is not all that looking . . . damn, fifteen more seconds? I'm going to die in 10.

So I made a really short playlist of exactly what I needed. I even found songs for the 90 second walking intervals . . . helps when you have 500 CDs sitting all over your house (I don't even have them all in my computer . . . currently just uploading whatever I'm buying. I have a tremendous backlog. God forbid if I ever get a new computer . . . or (gasp) switch to itunes or something) Problem: Windows media had to "convert" some of my tracks, so they didn't load in the same order and I don't know how to change the order of the songs on the mp3 player (read the manual? What manual?). And of course, I'm not using the software which came with the little silver thing . . . because I like it as much as I like itunes. And I have what could best be described as an allergy to itunes.

So the homework for the week . . . in addition to maybe showing my face at work this week (ugh) and finding pants that freaking fit . . . figure out how to make the order of my playlist stick. Oh, if everyone could have my life and it's insignificant problems. (yes, not sarcastic . . . making fun of myself)

No comments: