Thursday, August 24, 2006

Going Home Today

New T-shirts I'm making:

"Not my Problem" -- "No, Really, It's Not"
"Super Mr. Crabbypants" -- "Now with 75% more crabbiness AND cadaver tendon"
" (Insert My School's Name), It's Going to be the Best Year Ever!" -- "Yet Again"

Quotes from Stately Wayne Manor:
"I can't believe I have a child that is a union rep."
"Are you sure it says I can't drink with these?"
"It's a man thing."
"Did I ask for that for breakfast?"
"No, your mother didn't make the pizza . . . California Pizza Kitchen . . . they made the pizza"
"Could you take the hose and wash the loogie (sp?) off the sidewalk before we get home"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Solidarity! Fight the good fight. Even if that means a better cup of coffee. Starbucks in the teachers lounge. Sweet!!!

sms

iamthanu said...

Thank you . . . I try.

And they threw away my mother's couch three weeks ago. Hard to even be nice, when no one is nice to you. Need a class in being considerate.